SII Semiconductor Corporation, an affiliate of Seiko Instruments Inc., manufactures and sells semiconductors.
In November 2016, SII Semiconductor Corporation will release the S-1317 Series of LDO voltage regulators that have the world class low current consumption of 350 nA. The S-1317 Series of LDO voltage regulators is designed for wearable, IoT and all devices needing the longest battery life possible.
The S-1317 Series of LDO voltage regulators is capable of 100 mA output current, ultra-low dropout voltage of 20 mV, and offers high accuracy voltage regulation of +/- 1%. The S-1317 Series is available as a standard product in 0.05 V output voltage increments, and comes with built-in overcurrent protection. The new regulators are available in both the HSNT-4 (1010) package (1.0 x 1.0 x 0.4 mm) and SOT-23-5 package (2.9 x 2.8 x 1.3 mm).
The company says the S-1317 is suited for the market demands of extended battery life and smaller end product size.
- Output voltage: Selectable between 1.0 V and 3.5 V in steps of 0.05 V.
- Input voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage precision: +/-1.0 % (1.0-V to 1.45-V output models: +/-15 mV)
- Dropout voltage: 20 mV typ. (2.5-V output models, IOUT = 10 mA)
- Operating current: 0.35 μA typ.
- Output current: Up to 100 mA